Is there a way to get certain Tamagotchi's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyde

Reaction score
Is there a way to guarantee you'll get a certain Tamagotchi? I've heard about some, but none about Kuchipatchi.

Is there anyway you can guarantee you'll get one?

no there is no way to definitly say your get a kuchipatchi *sorry* but it's true

A lot of people will tell you there's certain ways to get certain characters but that's not true. What you get depends on your generation. After that it's random.

yes but is it true that when you get a teen evolving into a adult and it is 99lbs it will be a robot when it evolves???

some girl told me :)

Is there a way to guarantee you'll get a certain Tamagotchi? I've heard about some, but none about Kuchipatchi.
Is there anyway you can guarantee you'll get one?
it mostly depends on the way you raise your tama. i took really good care of mine and it became a mametchi.

I'll say it again, there's no certain way to get certain pets. It's random and depends on the generation. You could take horrible care of your tama and get the same character as someone who took wonderful care of theirs. People who tell you otherwise are either lying or don't know what they're talking about.

You can get the chracter you want if you debug, but I don't know any other way you can be certain to get a specific characater.

-Sofie :furawatchi:

Well,klyde,I have Kuchipatchi 3 times and I do not how it became like this!But I agree with sweet kandi.I always took good care of it and now I have a mametchi.(right now,and ur not the only one foxnight31 :furawatchi: )

How can most of you be sure that it is random ?

Give me a real clue, arguments, proof etc please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back