Is there a way to quickly evolve your v4 into an adult?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove

Reaction score
I want to get this character but I don't want to delete the memory on the Tama.

Is there any way I can quickly evolve my Tamagotchi v4?

Thanks!

Well, to be honest, you have to debug it to make the generation go a lot more faster, but I'd highly suggest to not debug, because debugging could break your Tamagotchi V4.

Yup, never debug a tama v4 or above, because it's stuck on hyperspeed until you un-debug it. And it goes so fast it gets sick and you cant get it medicine fast enough before it dies. So you have to watch it get sick and die and know there's nothing you can do to stop it. It's super sad. Unless you want to debug it, you have to raise it normal speed. However, taking super- good care of the tama can make it change into an adult in as much as a day less time!

Personally, I believe that the only variable in Tamagotchi growth for V4 is skill points. When you check the growth charts, you'll see that most of the adults are obtained by raising certain skill points (e.g Young Mimitchi becomes Mimitchi if you raise the Intellectual skill points). So, what I would do is check the growth chart, see which teen/adult you want, and raise the skill points according to that character. And if you don't meet your goal this time, well, there's always next generation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back