Is there any way to force an encounter with a specific character on the M!x?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
Or even just encourage a certain character to appear more often. It takes forever to befriend the characters because the odds of running into a specific character are 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 depending on the area for both Spacy M!x and Melody M!x. The only places where it's 50-50 are Spacy Land and Melody Land. Also, I'm hoping to get a Dream M!x and the final characters are both female. -_- Anyone have any tips?

Just speculation, but it seems that the higher your affection level with a character, the more often they will appear.

Might just be cognitive bias, but I find that using the character's favourite item makes them appear more often.

I'll try and experiment with it later.

I will try and cheat the system by (let's say) marrying a character in

BerryTown, so that IF the offspring is of the opposite gender, I can go and marry

the other character very easily, since he/she is going to be the only one for me to befriend.

:)

Just speculation, but it seems that the higher your affection level with a character, the more often they will appear.

Might just be cognitive bias, but I find that using the character's favourite item makes them appear more often.

I'll try and experiment with it later.
I do think higher affection increases the chances of finding a character, but I keep befriending the wrong characters. I spent a long time trying to befriend Jellytchi using his favorite toy and it still took me an hour to get him to red lovers status, but I'm pretty sure the toy increased his affection faster. It just didn't increase my chances of finding him.

Don't think there is a way. Sure is frustrating. Probably the fastest way is getting the expensive ring so the character can't refuse your proposal.

I usually did something else when trying to force a character meetup, though it felt like there were some that were much rarer than others. Also, you can start trying to meet up as soon as your tama is a child so that when they hit adult, you're already maxed for affection. A few times I even had female characters propose to my male characters! Save some money on rings. XD

I will try and cheat the system by (let's say) marrying a character in

BerryTown, so that IF the offspring is of the opposite gender, I can go and marry

the other character very easily, since he/she is going to be the only one for me to befriend.

:)
You can still befriend characters of the same gender, though I think it does reduce the chance of encountering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back