Is there any way?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.n

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's any way of speeding up the tama growth on v5 if there is plz tell me i'm desperate!!! :angry:

THANX m.n :D

Speeding growth? I don't really think theirs a way. You could debug it but I don't think it would be a smart choice. You might end up harming your tama.

Leave it unpaused more. If you leave it unpaused most of the day and at nights, then it will grow faster.

v5s wake up early(around 7:00 I think) but it will only loose a couple of hungry/happy hearts.

If you already leave it unpaused at nights, then I can't help you. '.'

You could debug it, but it is much too dangerous, and you can risk breaking your tama, and it can't be repaired.

If you want to fast-forward it to a certain time, then just change the time. Open the time window and press the A and C buttons simultaniously to change the time.

Other than that, there is no other way to speed up growth.

I cannot think of really anyway apart from leaving it unpaused and debugging.

Debugging is a risky buisness so i personally would not try it but, debugging is kinda picking which character you want not speeding up the growth I think.

thanx guys i'll try the second choice of not pausing my tama!!!!

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR TAMA'S ;) :p -_- ;)

Yes. Treat your Tam like it's a living being. When you go to sleep, put it on your bedside table, or whatever, and in some cases (Depending on what stage it's at), you'll awake to find your Tam has been up for a few hours! Evolution is random, having to do with what time you set it for in the beginning, and when it hatches.

There's really not any way to speed up the growth... But never pausing it helps greatly.

Don't debug it. Just wait. I mean, V5's evolve into adults in 4 days and thats not really a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back