Is there anyone on Tamatalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kerry*bridget. I sit right here next to her as i type. she's an idiot. That's why we're friends/

lil*kitty*kat is on the computer at school right beside me acting crazy it is almost the end of shcool woooo whoooo

Tamakid105 was in my switch class and so was raquel,me and heather hung out at soccer,pop-tart goes to latch-key with me,Tamakitty501 went to my elementary school in 3rd and then in 4th i met her brother tamakid105 and dominique i always see (useally) when i go to PA to see the cuties.I made my cuzzin 1 but she never goes on cause she doesn't know how to use it.

I know PurplePowerpuffGirl, sprogs and RoseBud.

Sprogs is well cool!

And CoolManDude her lil bro is a jackass!!

[SIZE=14pt]I dont know anyobdy on tamatalk :D [/SIZE]

Beucase all my friends are not members on this site :D

One of my friends signed up on here but stopped going. I think her username was ~*CC*~. But if she's lucky, RachelGotchi is going to visit me this month :B

Well....one of my friends thats a girl (it's not what you think!) likes them,i might tell her about this site...

One of my friends signed up on here but stopped going. I think her username was ~*CC*~. But if she's lucky, RachelGotchi is going to visit me this month :B
Wait... you're gonna mee RG in person? Lucky. :B

Yes, 3!

But they don't come on anymore. x__x

jamester.call.me.jamester (or shammiboo)

lolly48

jedrox

^ They joined after me in '05, so yeah xD.

~Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back