Is there anything that.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]1) Looking for pics of Christian Siriano on Photobucket(Then getting knots in my stomach by looking at him too much/long xD)[/SIZE]2)Playing my Trombone

3)Playing Majestia on Flute

4)Looking at Vinny in my yearbook(Then I get knots in my stomach... by looking at his awesome smile..O___o)

5)Emailing my band director *Gets shot for being a obessed band geek*

6)Going on Gaia for the band nerd guild....And posting comments on my friend's profiles (coughladyofsorrowscough)
=D yays! ^^ I was also happy when my mom came back from California for a work trip, and shoved a giant Shonen Jump manga magazine in my face! ^3^

EDIT: Temari Nara's post made me Google the 3rd thing she said. That made me VEEEEERY happy. ^^ Hehee

EDIT AGAIN: One more thing: lemons. Sweet,sweet lemons. xD If you don't know the kind I mean, be sure not to ask an anime fan. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, honestly. I just get random impulses and I tend to follow them unless they're fatal, and having fufilled one just now i'm crazy like a fox! And ha! There's ANOTHER ONE! MUAH. HAH.

[SIZE=13pt]:]Every time my boyfriend says "I love you" And really deeply means it.[/SIZE]

I feel like I'm floating on a cloud, and I want to scream out to the world and jump around. ^.^...Greatest. Feeling. Ever.

:D ...Also seeing a really cute yaoi can make my whole day great.

=D yays! ^^ I was also happy when my mom came back from California for a work trip, and shoved a giant Shonen Jump manga magazine in my face! ^3^EDIT: Temari Nara's post made me Google the 3rd thing she said. That made me VEEEEERY happy. ^^ Hehee

EDIT AGAIN: One more thing: lemons. Sweet,sweet lemons. xD If you don't know the kind I mean, be sure not to ask an anime fan. xD
Yay indeedy.

I know I sound like a four year old... but isn't a lemon a yaoi dojishun(sp?)?

I remember when I used to read dojishuns....But they weren'rt yaoi... x-x

Ps: I have/had a whole collection of shonen jump from 2003 - 2006 or 07.. Lawl, I don't know if I have them. If I knew your address, I would be more than happy to send you them... coughorsellthemonebaygetskilledcough

PASTA & TUNA. D:<

Sorry, I'm thinking so much about food, 1pm and Im still foodless. D:

I swear my mum is trying to starve me.

Yay indeedy.
I know I sound like a four year old... but isn't a lemon a yaoi dojishun(sp?)?

I remember when I used to read dojishuns....But they weren'rt yaoi... x-x

Ps: I have/had a whole collection of shonen jump from 2003 - 2006 or 07.. Lawl, I don't know if I have them. If I knew your address, I would be more than happy to send you them... coughorsellthemonebaygetskilledcough
Yes. Yes they are. 8D Go lemons! xD Whoa! mega-giant Shonen Jump! Schweet! lol Oh, and it made me happy when my dad told me he downloaded the sountrack from almost EVERY. SINGLE. HAYAO. MIYAZAKI. MOVIE. Zomg yays!~ x)

There are so many things that make me happy..... :(

* Whenever I see a topic on TamaTalk that looks fun to post in :D

* Whenever I see my friends

* Whenever I accomplish something important in a video game

* Whenever I play with my gerbils =3

* Naps!!!! :lol:

* Oreos and buttered noodles

* Watching something I like a lot on TV

* Being on TamaCHAT <3

* Laughing. I love laughing. =D

* Being with my family and other people I love <3

Hmmm...I'm sure there are a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back