Is there anything you have ever regreted

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

country boy15

Reaction score
Whats something you have always regreted? I regret three things.My mom asked me if I wanted to go see my grandma at the hosiptal and I told her no.My grandma died that day.

I regret no waking up to check on my great grandma the night she died.My mom tried to wake ke up,but i wouldn't.

And i regret not going to my greeat great uncle's funeral.

I regret not visiting my Poppy in the hospital because im deathly afraid that ill see someone dieing or someone bloody being rushed down the hall. The day i wanted to see him he didn't want visitors because he didnt feel good. The next night he had passed away.

I was sreaming bloody blue murder and crying becuse i was so sad. i was mad at myself for not visiting.

I never knew how much i loved and apreciated my poppy untill it was too late.

I also regret calling my best friends brother a dog but i didn't relize how afencive it sounded untill i though it through. I was mad at myself for doing that to.

not spending more time with my grandma before she died.

getting really angry at my cat before he got very sick and almost died. ( he's alive)

ever being friends with my enemy

ever being mad at my bff

I regret being on the computer more than spending time with my crying dogs waiting outside to be let in. =[

I love them, but Im addicted to the computer.

I also regret slacking off on my work, to spend time on the internet.

Its still not done :/

Theres plenty I regret, but the only three I'm going to mention are:

Selfishly making my dad stay home while his father was in the hospital --- Ironically, the day he died was the one and only day I asked him to stay home the entire time he was in the hospital.

Not visiting my friend Anthony when he was in the hospital --- I was sick, mom and dad didn't want me to go up because I could have made his condition worse, so I didn't get the chance to go.

Not going to my friend Anthony's funeral --- After he died, I went to the wake, and I went to the funeral mass and such, but when they were actually going to the burial I couldn't handle it and thought I'd rather go home. It turns out I wished I had gone, it was the last chance I had to see him before he was buried, and I should have gone because I didn't get to see him before he died.

' date='January 03, 2009 05:39 pm'] Theres plenty I regret, but the only three I'm going to mention are:
Selfishly making my dad stay home while his father was in the hospital --- Ironically, the day he died was the one and only day I asked him to stay home the entire time he was in the hospital.

Not visiting my friend Anthony when he was in the hospital --- I was sick, mom and dad didn't want me to go up because I could have made his condition worse, so I didn't get the chance to go.

Not going to my friend Anthony's funeral --- After he died, I went to the wake, and I went to the funeral mass and such, but when they were actually going to the burial I couldn't handle it and thought I'd rather go home. It turns out I wished I had gone, it was the last chance I had to see him before he was buried, and I should have gone because I didn't get to see him before he died.
:( That's...... so....... sad..... :mellow: :( :(

I regret something in 6th grade. my two teachers insisted that it was my fault that one kid in my class was always teased by the biggest bully in school. I said I did it, because there was no way I could get them to belive me that it wasn't my fault. it was probably another kid in my class who kept saying the word to him and he was freaking out and the kid in my other class thought "duh! I should do that to annoy him!"

then everyone hated me because we couldn't go to recess because everyone in school hated our class. I'm not kidding. the kids are THAT bad.

they still hate me after that. and that was a year ago!

:(

I have a few. D:

#1] Buying that Cecillio Trombone, and it broke the 1st day I played it. I cried. Now I can't play it anymore. D: [Moral: Listen to your BD and don't buy Cecillio instruments, thanks] [Ps: It broke because it fell and hit the carpet.. And broke. O_O]

#2]Not joining band earlier. I joined late, like 3 months before our concert..

#3] Asking my BD if I could play Alto Clarinet without ever touching a Bass/Bb Clarinet. I felt like a retard.

#4]Aggravating my BD about playing Tuba. I think I got on his nerves, but he's happy that I want to play Tuba. :3

#5] I once yelled at Scott. Now I feel sad.

#6]Getting into arguments with my grandma. Once I got into a fight with her, and I couldn't go to Jazz band. I felt like crying.

#7] Asking my mom for a new Trombone for Christmas. She never did it. I really wanted a silver one. =[

#8] Never playing Baritone. My friend said I should have.. But I missed the offering. D:<

#9] Asking out Scott, and him rejecting me. D:

#10] Drawing in my yearbook.

#11] I forgot to tell my grandma NOT to put me in summer school and she did anyway. >;[

Last edited by a moderator:
Not figuring out how much I liked Michael when he was my friend.

This kid, I don't understand him.

But I do know I miss him. his new years resolution is to stay away from me.

Not telling Nick sooner how much I like him.

So many. I refuse to linger on them though, I can't change it, all I can do is focus on the future and how to make up for it.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Another thing I regret is not getting to know my cousin better.She was only 37 and I was just getting to know her.She commited suicide.And everyone was suppose to put something in the casket.Everyone put in something they bought or made.But I put something I thought was important in there.It was a small rolled up note that said,"Don't forget to remeber me......"

Too much time spent on the computer. Now my family's constantly reminding me about schoolwork and my offline life. I'm much more aware of my offline life than I was around a year ago, so this drives me nuts.

Not changing my pet fish's water as much. (You see, to keep him healthy we put in small pieces of dried bitter melon ((spelling?)) into his bowl, and though it works quite well, you need to change the water a lot. And since we didn't, he died. U_U)

Doing horribly in the fourth grade, yes.

But oh well...these sadly irreversible things have been done, but we learn from our mistakes, I guess...

I regret all the wrong things I've done, basically.

I regret all the fights I've had with my bffs and my family. But I agree with x.MusicalClouds, we do learn from our mistakes. =3

I regret all the wrong things I've done, basically.
I regret all the fights I've had with my bffs and my family. But I agree with x.MusicalClouds, we do learn from our mistakes. =3
Yep.

I mean, I learned not to yell at people just because I am mad, or buy something just because I want it [Once I wanted a hamster so badly because mine passes away, and I saw this Panda hammy, it was mean, and I was going insane because I wnated a new hammy, but I ended up not getting that hamster. :]],and maybe think about things I am about to say.

I regret spending too much time on the computer. I'm completely addicted.

I regret being mean to my friend when I was younger, because all she really did was be nice...

I regret my unhealthy diet. Now I weigh 112 pounds when I'm only 5''4

I regret being a complete jerk to my sister sometimes

I pretty much regret a lot, actually.

1. Doing some really stupid things in grade 8.

2. Leaving half way through the last day of school. I should have stayed, because I didn't get to say a proper goodbye to my friends.

3. Regret liking someone, its only brought me confusion and sadness.

4. Not taking good care of my guinea pigs, so they died :'[

5. Opted not to visit the hospital when my Nanna had a stroke. She died in the morning :'[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back