Is there anyway to check

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w00mbie

Reaction score
Is there anyway to check the type of your tamagotchi, like the one tama I had tear eyes it looked like a certain type of tama
(I have a tamagotchi pix)

Hi! On the Pix, if you go to the status screen and tap A, it'll switch to the next page where you can see an image of your Tamagotchi followed by their name.
Additionally, the Tamagotchi Wiki's got a full list of characters you can obtain on the Pix, which I find super helpful whenever I'm aiming to raise a specific tama!

I see the Pix is your first Tamagotchi, by the way! I hope you're enjoying it, it's a really fun version to start with :D If you still have more questions I recommend reading the official instruction manual (linked here) that came with the toy, but in a digital form that might be easier to take in. I hope this can make your time with the Pix easier, especially because there's so many things it goes over that you might still be confused on.

And just as well, here's a growth chart from Neomametchi-logs (credited in the image's source below!) if you want a more visually-interesting reference:
05a35bba9255d17248ab289639386c767708e7c1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back