is there enough 2 do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is there enuff 2 do on tamtalk?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• duh

• huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there enough to do on this site?

Hmmm... well I guess the obvious answer is that it is up to you... :)

Regular members of TamaTalk seem to like it enough to keep coming back and posting in the forums - so I guess they are satisfied with there being enough to do ;)

Perhaps you should stay awhile and decide for yourself? :mellow:

There's a ton of stuff you could do on this site :D

I can spend hours here just wandering around the different forums - and if you get bored, just go to the Arcade (in the Fun Stuff forum) and play some games.

LOL... :D if you are really wondering if there's enough to do, maybe you should take some time to have a good look around the whole site... there's a lot more to it than just "What's On Your Mind?" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As a new person I would say that there is not enough to do.... But I am a long time user of this site and I realise that this is a Tamagotchi information gathering site. And that is just fine with me :D

Well i am kinda thinking that tamagotchis are getting old now - i love bratz and polly pockets, barbies, my scenes and pixel chix - something you can actually pick up and be creative with in a toy. (i.e. - dolls!) so i love dolls now and don't go on the 'tama' bits of the site much - they are pretty boring for me.

but i like the 'general' bit - here i can chat about anything and everything - even dolls! ;)

:(

#1 doll luva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back