is there eny way u could trick the matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikzzz

Reaction score
when my adults r 48 hours old htey can get married i was wondering if there is anyway they cold get married sooner i tried changig the day and the time but it doesnt work :(

For what I know you can't. You just have to wait. Beause they evolve (and get old enough to mate) by the length of time they are unpaused and alive. So changing time or date would not change anything on that...

making them sleep instead of pausing might help but you still will have to wait 48 hours for them to use the dating show.

making them sleep instead of pausing might help but you still will have to wait 48 hours for them to use the dating show.
That only means you don't have to care for them. But it doesn't fasten up usability of the the dating-show...

You just have to wait till they are adults for (I thought) 72 hours (or was it 48?? nikzzz said his tama's were already 48 hours and couldn't use the datingshow.. so I guess it's the same as other Tamagotchi's and the have to be adults for 72 hours...)

you do have to wait 48 hours for v5s to use the dating show but they will only be able to use it 48 hours after they evolved into adults. so if your adults evolved at 2:00PM you will be able to use the dating show 48 hours after they have evolved into adults right 2:00PM. and i did mention that making them sleep doesn't speed up growth. but i am positive that it is 48 hours on the v5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back