is there going to be a v6.5 tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makiko123

Reaction score
is there going to be a v6.5 tama town? or is it just going to be in the v6 tama town? it should be in the v6 tama town because v4.5s could be in the v4 tama town.but the v6 tama town has a charictor list and they change the charactors on each and every version so i wonder what is going to happen here? so put your thoughts if thats going to happen to the v6 tama town.

is there going to be a v6.5 tama town? or is it just going to be in the v6 tama town? it should be in the v6 tama town because v4.5s could be in the v4 tama town.but the v6 tama town has a charictor list and they change the charactors on each and every version so i wonder what is going to happen here? so put your thoughts if thats going to happen to the v6 tama town.
No, It will be Music City.

It is going to have a cafe and a boutique!!! With new things!!! OMG!!! I am so excited too!!! :rolleyes:
and new games.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um i would love to talk about this but what about the topic?! but i think it can fit in to the topic. :D
never mind, back to the topic. Is there going to be a v6.5 tamatown?

Latest posts

Back