Is There Really A Tamagotchi Planet Out There?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
Have you ever thought that there might really be a tama planet out there? I mean, somebody might have come up with the tamagotchi toys, but couldn't there have already been a tamagotchi planet and they just didn't know about it? Somebody could have thought up the idea of a tamagotchi here on earth, but somewhere out there, there could really have already been a tamagotchi planet! Do any of you other people think so? Reply and let me know what you think! :angry: :huh:
imageproxy.php
:)

perhaps in a parrelel universe but i would highly doubt it unless you consider the internet like the universe. In other words there are several tama worlds out there.... but thats only speaking geekish >.>

Have you ever thought that there might really be a tama planet out there? I mean, somebody might have come up with the tamagotchi toys, but couldn't there have already been a tamagotchi planet and they just didn't know about it? Somebody could have thought up the idea of a tamagotchi here on earth, but somewhere out there, there could really have already been a tamagotchi planet! Do any of you other people think so? Reply and let me know what you think! :blink: :p
imageproxy.php
:p
who know whats out there mabey there is a tama planet :( i wish there was and mabey ur tamagotchi's parent go to tama planet

In the Tama Univerese Yes, in the real one, NO!

i remember the good old days where people use to have imagination what happened to those ppl :mellow:

Have you ever thought that there might really be a tama planet out there? I mean, somebody might have come up with the tamagotchi toys, but couldn't there have already been a tamagotchi planet and they just didn't know about it? Somebody could have thought up the idea of a tamagotchi here on earth, but somewhere out there, there could really have already been a tamagotchi planet! Do any of you other people think so? Reply and let me know what you think! ;) :wacko:
imageproxy.php
:huh:
*Stares*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back