Is there something wrong with me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

>...Missbehave...<

Reaction score
Well, Ok first of all my life is fine. I'm in a jolly-little threesome at school and my family's ok, except my irritating five year old sister of course.

But lately I've been feeling different. I've lost my appetite and I always feel tired, stressed and upset. I'm not sure what's the cause, it might be the pressure at school or because a couple boys have been sort of himiluating me, yelling at me and making up stories to everyone to try and get the whole class to pick on me, and it's working. I've not been feeling my best since last year, but last night I found myself on the bathroom floor crying. I feel sort of hopeless all the time now. I feel stupid, fat, ugly, and more stupid. I used to love writing, drawing and biking but I just don't feel like bothering any more.

I've heard about depression and everything, but I don't know. It's not really, really, REALLY major. I've considered self harm then told myself it's a stupid thing to do but haven't even dreamed about suicide.

as someone who has been that age and has suffered from mental illness, it sounds like you are suffering from at least a mild case of depression. I would talk about how you are feeling with one of your parents, some other older family member like an aunt, uncle or grandparent, or someone at school you trust, like a teacher. Please don't feel like you're alone. There are more people going through this than you can imagine. What's important is that you recognize what's going on and ask for help before it possibly gets worse and you do something irresponsible, like hurt yourself.

as someone who has been that age and has suffered from mental illness, it sounds like you are suffering from at least a mild case of depression. I would talk about how you are feeling with one of your parents, some other older family member like an aunt, uncle or grandparent, or someone at school you trust, like a teacher. Please don't feel like you're alone. There are more people going through this than you can imagine. What's important is that you recognize what's going on and ask for help before it possibly gets worse and you do something irresponsible, like hurt yourself.
Depression. Oh god, I was dreading that.

It does sound like you have a depression problem.

leandrahime put it almost perfectly - there is nothing else I can really tell you that they didn't already say.

Depression. Oh god, I was dreading that.
You shouldn't be worried or anything. Just because you may have a case of depression, doesn't mean that things have to get any worse than what they are. It's just putting your symptoms to a cause, a name.

Before things get out of hand, you should talk to an adult you trust. Remember that depression is never your fault, and you are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back