is there sumthing wrong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchi

Reaction score
hey peeps, i jst wntd 2 check 2 c if there was sumthin wrong with my tama coz wen it is jumping bout the screen the background kinda flickers but it doesnt do it any other time. is it faulty?

Cud be. :rolleyes: if you have only just got it and you still have he reciet take it back get a new 1 :D . But if you ordered it...ur kinds crewed. dats y i BOUGHT mine :D

Marc!

its not bad, its jst wen it jst bobbing about, i think its jst coz of the movement but apart fae that it doesnt affect anything else. it is an official one tho coz i got it from toys r us

hmm, yer its probably a small fault, but as long as it isnt ruining the game

u cud just says urs is unique :rolleyes: special screen fx :D

yeah probably but it doesnt do it during games or owt, i dunno y it does it. oh well

if you get really annoyed at it, just take it back :rolleyes:

I believe there is a diagnostic mode for the screen on your Tama (not sure if the way to get into that mode is the same as the one used on the 1st gen Tamas). Only downside is that it resets your pet so you would have to start over and lose whatever you might have done so far.

lol

whos the person wit most tama knowledge.....

mr admin or tamagod?

its a connexion in answer 2 ur question tamagod and wat is the code 4 that thing u were tlkin bout mr admin?

here are the steps for checking your tama's screen. these worked on the first gen tama so not sure if they'll work on a tama plus, connexion or connection. maybe some people can test this out on their pets just before they hatch them or right after one dies. REMEMBER!! This resets the Tama completely!

(had this copy with no original source recorded... Not sure where it came from)

The test mode is available to make sure all the pixels and icons are working. To start the test mode hold down the left button while pressing the reset button on the back of the case. The screen will then be totally black since it will be displaying all pixels at the same time. You can then press the middle button to make every other pixel be displayed (checkerboard pattern) with half the icons being displayed. Then press the right button to alternate which pixels are displayed (checkerboard pattern opposite of the first). Then press the left button to display an empty box (just the outside pixels of the screen). Press the middle button to get the egg to hatch another pet.

You can try running through this process multiple times to see if your screen shows the problem you described originally... If it does, return it as defective. If not, maybe its normal (?).

maybe you could take a pic of it? so tamagod cud put it on his site or sumthing....

its not doing it now, mayb coz it fell out of my locker at work so i think thats mayb solved my problem, but thnx neway mr admin

Thanks, Mr. Admin....I remember reading that....but I haven't needed it so I haven't tried it yet... =/

Don't worry madrox, I'll take a picture when I get my Digital Camera. :)

:) ill take a pic of some stuff on my tama if ya want me too, ill use ma bros camera

Really? Thanks a lot. Can you get a picture of one of them taking a bath? (I think it's at 6:30 they do that.) Thanks a lot! :)

yer sure, ill have to do that tomorow, my tama is singing a lot today so i might be able to get a pic of her singing

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back