Is this a fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayny

Reaction score
I bought a Tamagotchi at a garage sale several years ago, never opened it though. For the life of me I cannot figure out if it is a real Tamagotchi or not.

I have included pictures. According to my cousin (who has the same kind), there is no pause function, and the time does not change once set. This alone makes me think it's fake, but at the same time, if it IS real, I want to keep it in the box for collector's value.

Here is the front packaging, the back packaging, and a close-up of the actual Tama. Apologies for the large pictures and the low quality. The letters A, B, and C are above the appropriate buttons. Please also note the "v2" sign paired with the v3-like antenna on the Tama.

Is it a fake? I'm pretty sure it is but I want to know for sure.

No that is a JD knockoff of a real bandai v3 so in other words Heck No, to see if its real look for the bandai logo, if is says JD or amything else, its fake

That's about as fake as they get x_x

To be positive it is the real deal, look for the Bandai logo.

If the Bandai logo is nowhere to be found then it's not worth anything.

Good thing I only paid $1.50 for it then, huh? :) Oh well, thank you all for replying. I'm probably going to take it out of the package sometime and point out all the differences to myself just for the heck of it. Ha.

its fake cause i bougt just the same and it was fake
I noticed that you just joined the site and would like to let you know that posting in topics that are more than 3 months old is considered 'bumping' of old topics. Please be sure to review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping )CLICK HERE) for more details. Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way! :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back