is this a glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
ok u know when u go to parent family then parent it shows past generation and mine only shows the most current one befire the one i have at the moment and im on 3g and it only shows the 2g in parent and my friends shows all of his generations so should i restart and download or what some one plz help me

::::~~~~billowillo~~~~::::

did u delete some1 from friendslist ?

sometimes this deletes parents, too

u have 2 wait til next generation, downloading wont do anything

ok u know when u go to parent family then parent it shows past generation and mine only shows the most current one befire the one i have at the moment and im on 3g and it only shows the 2g in parent and my friends shows all of his generations so should i restart and download or what some one plz help me::::~~~~billowillo~~~~::::
Don't delete friends- on version 3, if you delete friends, you'll lose your parents list. But I ripped out my IR connectors, so I can't connect, so I can't get friends, so I won't have to delete friends, so I'll always get my grandparents.

ok i guess delteing one of my friends was a BIG mistake and that sucks but will the next Gs get recorded?

bye the way thank you all for helping

yes, next gen. everything should b fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back