Is this a good idea?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazelEyedBeauty

Reaction score
Well I am 12 and love nature! But due to glomal warming, pollution, non-recycling, cutting down trees, and many other things our planet's enviroment is shrinking. So I thought that if I could talk my mayor into perserving some nature and me and others can work it into a conservation park. So others can see that by not saving nature you wouldn't have these kind of things. Though I am not sure if it is a good enough idea to get my mayor to listen. Please respond back, because I don't know if he will listen to me a kid

I think that's a great idea!

Kids can make a differnece in our enviroment, too.

(We need it, these days.)

I'm sure the mayor will be very happy with you.

Good luck!

-Rachel♥

Most cities and towns already do that. It's all planned out already.

Farmers are even forced to preserve a certain percentage of their land to wildlife acres so it is common to do this already. :)

There is wild life all around me. Hundreds of square miles ^_^

My backyard is a river, animals and trees and It's all protected... We have a gate that goes out into the bush and a park.

That's an excellent idea.

Try it! I'm trying to help the world too, I donated money, notebooks, backpacks, paper, toothpaste, and vitamans to people in need. My family saves cans and bottles and give it to this lady that needs them for money to buy food. Preserving wildlife is a great idea. Everyone should start doing it too! ;)

A conservation park isn't going to demolish/prevent/whatever world wide problems.

But even so, I say go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back