Is this fake? Help me decide...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaikotchi

Reaction score
QBEETOYS is selling a tamagotchi v4 jinsei on EBAY.

Click here for the item

Although this seller says it's from Bandai I am not familiar with "jinsei" or Qbeetoys. No where on the package

photo it says Bandai. I bought the same exact Tamagotchi from the same seller, and I expect to recieve it next week.

Is this a fake tamagotchi because it looks quite real to me. THANKS.

ALSO- ALTHOUGH THE BOX HAS ENGLISH ON IT IS IT REALLY ENGLISH? Because I've seen Japanese and Spanish ones.

Please help~

:angry: Hawaikotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it is real there is the bandi logo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes. I think it is real. I also think it came from Australia.

If it's a genuine Bandai product, shipping from Hong Kong, the instructions will probably be in English and Chinese. The language on the Tamagotchi itself will probably be English.

Thanks very much. I appreciate your help and please let me know 100% if it is real. thanks ^-^

And it looks like it probably is in English. :)

Like everyone else said, yup, it's real! At least I'd say so. Also, I think it's from australia.

If the box is in English, the Tama is.

If it isn't, its a rip-off. How would you feel if you were Japanese and you got a Tam with an English box that you couldn't read? ;)

THANKS EVERYONE!~

Now I am 100% sure that it's in english and 99.% sure that's it's not a fraud.

:lol:

why arent they showing the rest of the tamagotchi box it migth be a fake but it looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo real ;)

If the box is in English, the Tama is.
If it isn't, its a rip-off. How would you feel if you were Japanese and you got a Tam with an English box that you couldn't read? ;)
No offense but a japanese tama I think would be even better! Not many people I know in real life could say they purchased a japanese tamagotchi connection. They do exist. Thinking like that is a tad closed minded and keep in mind all tamas from bandai usually show up in Japan first months before north america or any other place in the world ;)

So really your comment if it's in japanese it's fake, sounds like you have no idea WHAT you're talking about ;)

As for if it's real, it's real. I got the same V4 which I bought because it was different.

With that problem decided and to prevent spam, I'm closing this topic now. Enjoy your new tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back