Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

95Tamagirl

Reaction score
My sister has given me snakes.I saw a gift list but it didn't say snake.

i dont fink snakes are good. vey dont keep bad presents.did ur tama like the presents?

He was mad.It was a live snake.My sister gave hers time-out.

Well that's good she gave it a timeout because getting a snake is like getting poop except the snake is scary and the poop is smelly. :D :huh:
Well timeouts aren't the right thing to do, trust me but do it if it is the second time in a row.

Thanks for the tip.Make a topic about it in tamagotchi tips and tricks! :huh:

..Disciplining it for giving a "bad" present won't do anything except make it unhappy. The /only/ way to stop them from giving bad presents most of the time is to connect many, many times until they become friends. They should then start giving better presents.

No! It depends, if your sister's tama went to the bottom of the screen and pulled a silly face, then you must time-out it but if it doesn't don't. If it does this it is because when it wraps a present to give to your Tma and it doesn't it does that and needs to be timed out and it earns you a training bar. (I made a topic of this in tips and tricks) :huh: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back