IS THIS NORMAL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What`s the best thing about tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • king

• items

• prizes

• games

• matchmaker

• babies

• souvenirs

• presents

• friends

• foods

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
My tama has 9999 points.My tama won`t let me have anymore!Is this normal?Will I have to contact Bandai or Mattel?PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POLL I`M DESPRATE!!!! :furawatchi:

i dont think you can have more, cause i , wait, i have over that, download maybey?

Oh I know what's wrong I think that you can't have anymore cause like, you tamas wallet(you can't see it lol) is overfull! In almost every videogame there is a limit to how much money you can old. For example, in Animal Crossing you can hold up to 100,00 $.

My tama has 9999 points.My tama won`t let me have anymore!Is this normal?Will I have to contact Bandai or Mattel?PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POLL I`M DESPRATE!!!! :furawatchi:
No.......... Mattel is for Barbie, pixel chix, and etc..... That's the points limit on the v1, v2, and v3. This is complety normal.

My tama has 9999 points.My tama won`t let me have anymore!Is this normal?Will I have to contact Bandai or Mattel?PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POLL I`M DESPRATE!!!! :lol:
yes that is the limit :lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My tama has 9999 points.My tama won`t let me have anymore!Is this normal?Will I have to contact Bandai or Mattel?PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POLL I`M DESPRATE!!!! ;)
Don't worry. This is very normal. The maximum number of Gotchi-Points your Tama can earn is 9999p. You won't have to contact BanDai (Mattel doesn't make Tamagotchis).

Also, your poll has nothing to do with your topic. ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama has 9999 points.My tama won`t let me have anymore!Is this normal?Will I have to contact Bandai or Mattel?PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS POLL I`M DESPRATE!!!! :)
;) It's normal. 9,999 points r the limit. Only V4's can go over that.

Don't worry. This is very normal. The maximum number of Gotchi-Points your Tama can earn is 9999p. You won't have to contact BanDai (Mattel doesn't make Tamagotchis). 

Also, your poll has nothing to do with your topic. :)

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:
Maybe I did that on purpose smarty pants*rollseyes*

I did that once,too. Tamas can only have 9,999p :D

-HIHEAD ^_^

Please do not say *Edit: quote of rudeness removed* Everybody else was being nice and out of their way to help you. So next time be nice. Your poll has nothing to do with your topic. That poll should be on "What's on Your Mind". It's not nice to rolleyes. If your trying to pick a fight with somebody go somewhere else. I'm being nice.

:( Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah.. like everyone said. this is normal. only in V4 may you have 9999+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back