Is this possible on my V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyemastejr84

Reaction score
I just was wondering if there was a way to cycle thru the three hatched pets because I like the looks of one more and want to play with that one more than the one that has already been chosen for me. If that doesn't make sense I can try to explain again.

Thanks guys!

Kellye

Do you mean you want to play with another character on your V5 instead of the middle character? :p

I don't think it is possible to change the character you are playing with... I have wondered this many times, but Ive become used to it. :kuribotchi:

I dont think you can go onto different characters I want to go on the left one but the middle shellitchi wont let me on on her :p But you learn to get used to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, there is no possible way of changing your character!

it randomly chooses it for you. but when you go on the dating show, you can choose which one can get married, which is alot better, because you can choose the one you want and what type of family you can carry on with that tama.

was that confusing?? :)

*~tamacrazy~*

Not confusing, I totally got it, lol. I wish they would let you pick which character that you could play with though. I want to use the one that looks like a bell and is a girl, lol. My other 2 are boys. I guess I'll just have the girl get married to keep her around, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back