Is this rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMyTama

Reaction score
Is this a rare tamagotchi? I saw it on mothras site but I am not completetly sure I have bought it and I just wanted to ask. [[ Sorry if its in the wrong place ]]

IMyTama :ichigotchi:

It's fairly rare. You can still find them at reasonable prices on eBay, but they are not sold in stores anymore. It will be even more valuable in a few years. :ichigotchi:

Oh my... the Tamagotch is one of the first prototypes of the Tamagotchi!! That is extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY rare! You make sure nothing bad happens to that tama, okay? O.O

Oooer well as soon as it comes home it is going straight on the shelf!

IMyTama :(

Oh my... the Tamagotch is one of the first prototypes of the Tamagotchi!! That is extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY rare! You make sure nothing bad happens to that tama, okay? O.O
No. It's a P1, the first version of Tamagotchi. It has the original Tamagotchis.

Yeah I guess you can say that its rare since its the first Tamagotchi and stores don't sell them anymore. But its not THAT rare because its not like thats the only first tamagotchi left. I mean people still play with their first tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back