Is this real?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
It's as real as they come. I think that's actually being sold by a member of this board, if I'm not mistaken.

For future reference, if you're unsure about the fakeness or realness of a tama, post in Tamagotchi Warnings.

I think it is because of the Bandai logo and I thought that I heard about that from somewhere. The image on the Tama looks fake though, so I'm not sure. ^_^

It seems real, although the image on the screen looks phony. if you are thinking of bidding on it, you should!

regards, dragadon

look on the back 2 see if its got

bandai wiz 2004

bandai 2004

made in china

that is real but it looks like a fake to me, belive me I am a tamagothci expert and I have every tamagotchi invented, including the fake ones and my one is the exact same one and it is a fake, if you but one your just wasting your money so don't bother

that is real but it looks like a fake to me, belive me I am a tamagothci expert and I have every tamagotchi invented, including the fake ones and my one is the exact same one and it is a fake, if you but one your just wasting your money so don't bother
That is not a fake, it's a mini. They were released around the time of the v2, I think.

real it says bandai on it its a minitama there just a lil smaller

Dont worry , its real. I bought a mini , and the package looked exactly like that. Just makeing sure you know , the minis arent worth the money.here are the downsides and upsides:

Down side:

1.they dont have games

2.they dont connect

3.there isnt really a way to tell if its hungry or not

4.no icons

5.gets lost real easily. i got so sick of mine , i gave it away to my 5 yr old cousin and said it was a tamagotchi V stupid. i all of a sudden want it back , for some reason.

up side:

1.different charactors

2.small and portable

3.is a member of the tamagotchi collection

and thats about it. but its your choice on what you spend money on ;)

~HoTaGoTcHi~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back