Is this really possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTDLD86

Reaction score
I started of with a female tama and she grew old and had a baby and then left when she was 8yrs old...Now I'm taking care of her daughter, but I'm see some strange behavior. The daughter was 1yr old until she was a teen and then turned 2yrs old and now she just turned 3yrs old. She's still a teen and has not turned into her adult form!!! Ontop of that I don't even know what she is?? Is this possible? :furawatchi: :blink: :blink: :D :furawatchi:

Your tama will turn into an adult when it is almost four. Just wait a bit longer-it will evolve soon! And you can check TamaTalk's V3 character chart to see what your tama is. Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

Okay well just after I got off here it did evolve into a girl looking thing lol!!! Thanks that was helpful, Now I just need her to have a baby lol!!!

Tamagotchis do not necessarily evolve at any given age. On V3, the age counter can be off - way off. I had a 2 year old adult once! The usual is:

BABY - hatches 0 years old. Changes into Toddler after one hour.

TODDLER: 0 years old to begin with. Changes into Teen after 24 hours at this stage.

TEEN: 1-2 years old (usually 1) to begin with. Changes into adult after approximately 72 hours.

ADULT: 3-4 years old to begin with. Matchmaker comes 72 hours later, changes into oldie a few days later.

OLDIE: 10+ years to begin with. Must breed with other Tamagotchi, Matchmaker no longer avaliable.

StarTama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back