Is this tam v4 real?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

yup, they're real. The v4's just came out in the US a few days ago i think. they're not in all parts of the US, but they're in some parts. They're only $15 in stores. in the parts that the v4's aren't out yet, i think they're coming out on January 7th.

kuchipatchiluver :lol: :D :lol:

I would stay away from the Tama Sunflowers and Tama Blue Wave because if I were you I would only buy tamagotchis that are in the Bandai box. Because someone could of just took a picture of a tamagotchi off a site and posted it. Well ones in the box are better in my opinion :)

All of them r real except the sunflowers.Get the waves.I have the green striped one and a orange circled one

the green stripe is real. the other two are fake. the green stripe is acually glow in the dark, I have it. get the glow in the dark. oh and your welcome :unsure: :ph34r: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mellow: ;)

If you take the time to scroll up/down the pages those links lead to, you'll see various pictures of them. All are shown in complete packaging, with the Bandai logo, and the mail icon. So, they all look real to me.

no its not 'cause, it has the light instead of the mail icon.
The sunflower is indeed real. (The Bandai logo is on the box.) Also, that is the Tamagotchi that I have. That is the package. It is not fake. Look where binary suggested, and then you will see.

EDIT: Look here. It's posted by Admin from Bandai. Would they post fakes? :( ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back