is this too many?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
i have been made fun of because i play with tamas cuz im a guy but i dont think its right.but this is what i have as of right now

V4 blue waves

V4 sun rise

V3 colorful stars

V2 with arrows

V1 see through

V1

i wouldn't make fun oif you either. i think that's cool. one of my best friends is a guy, and he's a tamagotchi fanatic, he has around ten tama's. he inspires me.

:furawatchi: :ph34r: tamafanticforever :( :furawatchi:

im a guy, i woudn't make fun of you.

i have lots of tamas! xD

i have like 12 V3's

1 V4.

and lots of v2/1 xD

I'm a guy and a high school junior and I have my fair share of Tamagotchi that I buy in stores and on eBay.

1 Tamagotchi School

1 Tamagotchi Mini

1 Digimon

1 Tamagotchi P1

1 Tamagotchi P2

2 Tamagotchi V1s

2 Tamagotchi V2s

2 Tamagotchi V3s

1 Tamagotchi V4

And my collection will continue to grow. Heh, my kids will love them, too, because they aren't going anywhere.

Heh, as far as I'm concerned, your collection has got room to grow! (not that I'm one to talk with my measly collection. :mametchi: ) You can never have too many tams. You shouldn't be made fun of for playing with tamas. I'm a guy freshman in highschool and I tote them around campus in my pockets. I play with them in class all the time. It's okay to be a d00d and play with tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, as far as I'm concerned, your collection has got room to grow! (not that I'm one to talk with my measly collection. :wacko: ) You can never have too many tams. You shouldn't be made fun of for playing with tamas. I'm a guy freshman in highschool and I tote them around campus in my pockets. I play with them in class all the time. It's okay to be a d00d and play with tamas.
you can have too many tamas. you can have so many that your house has no room and is filled with tamagotchi so much that you cant breathe! -kidding-

i have about 8 tams. i am looking to get some of my friends tamagotchi which are no longer active so ill have a big collection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back