is this true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool cat 7

Reaction score
Umm... I heard that there is a cheat that you can use an endless amout of times (the cheat is u can break in to the shop.)

Also that there are cheats (besides secret codes) that u can get FREE items ,

IS THIS TRUE?????????????????? B) :D :D :D

my tama> :D

There is no cheat or secret code that allows you to "break in" to a V2 shop - breaking in is stealing and stealing is illegal.

BanDai would not program a toy for children that encouraged this kind of behaviour.

Only the 5 secret codes on the V2 will get you the free items.

There are other codes to get items but they are on the Keitai not the V2.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Tamamum is right. Those shop secret codes are not for robbing or breaking into the shop, its for getting u free items. Didnt u realise tamagotchis are actually for kids? :mellow:

Umm... I heard that there is a cheat that you can use an endless amout of times (the cheat is u can break in to the shop.) Also that there are cheats (besides secret codes) that u can get FREE items ,

IS THIS TRUE?????????????????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

my tama> :D
YES BUT U CAN ONLY USE THE 7/5 CODES 1NCE UNLESS U PAY :lol: :)

Yes its true but i know how to steal from the shop(v2,v3)you make it 5:06pm and go to the shop and buy all the items then you make it 6:59pm and wait a minute and you will see items buy one and on the screen it will say you stole. :wub: :wub: :wub: :) :( :D

i got this from somebody else if u buy something in the shop, then reset it, press download u will hav ur points back and ur item still in your items list. im not sure if it works or not but if it does tell me! :) :ichigotchi: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back