Is this True?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starz

Reaction score
Hello

I heard this from someone And Would REALLY Like to know if it is True!Its about my V3 Tama :eek:

Anyway, She Said that my Tamgotchi might be a Secret character.And If I put a Cape or something on it, It will cahnge into Another Tama!

I think it COULD Be true Because I looked on the Tamatalk V3 Character Chart, And it wasn't There.

I have tried going to Tamatown.com In search of the This so called "Cape" But didn't have success.I DID Look at the right shop, The clothes Shop :angry: But I Just need to know if any of this is True.

Please Help me!

I don't know for sure. But it's probably a hoax. And the character chart might be missing one or two.

:angry: Tama :eek:

Starz,

its probly not true. She probly knew about tamatalk and she thot u didn't. And if u didn't know about tamatalk, u wouldn't know if dats true or not. Its a hoax. She just probly wanted 2 c how u reacted.

- ~~~coco~~~

I have tried going to Tamatown.com In search of the This so called "Cape" But didn't have success.
I'm not sure whether it's what you're looking for, but you can get a cape from the king, after you reach the 12000 point donation level.

I don't think this is true, because when i put the cape on my tama it just danced around and then the cape went away!

NOTE* I don't know if i am right and It wasn't the cape from the king!

The cape that u get from da store, is an item(can use).

The cape that u get from da link ia a souvineir(cant use).

`coco

On Version 1, If you got a Gozarutchi and connected it with another v1, you might get a cape. when you use the cape, it flashes 3 times, and turns into an Oyajitchi for a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back