Is this v4 real ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSharada1325

Reaction score
CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME IF THIS V4 IS REAL ?

This is the link - http//:www.amazon.com-Amazon.com-Tamagotchi Connction 'V4' Version 4 Virtual Pet Toy Pink with Candy Stripes - Microsoft Internet Explorer

I am getting it this week so reply A.S.A.P. !

- SSharada1325

Yes- all of the V4's with the Bandai loggo on it are authentic. They are hard to spot in stores though, sense the release date is getting close! :(

//Tama-Love

Right, and if you can't see the BanDai logo, don't buy it! It's a fake then, :( .
That is INCORRECT, if you dont see the BANDAI logo, then it is obviosly not a BANDAI tamagotchi, it might be a 'HunnyLover Tamagotchi V4' or a 'CaptainTama Tamagotchi V4'

or 'TouchScreen Tamagotchi V4' ect.

So NEVER say a certain Tamagotchi is fake!

That is INCORRECT, if you dont see the BANDAI logo, then it is obviosly not a BANDAI tamagotchi, it might be a 'HunnyLover Tamagotchi V4' or a 'CaptainTama Tamagotchi V4'or 'TouchScreen Tamagotchi V4' ect.

So NEVER say a certain Tamagotchi is fake!
Tamagotchi is a Bandai product name. If you see a product marked as a Tamagotchi but is not made by Bandai, it's a fake. If you see a product that's similar in shape and function as a Tamagotchi, but is not marked as a Tamagotchi then it's not a fake, it's just another virtual pet.

CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME IF THIS V4 IS REAL ?

This is the link - http//:www.amazon.com-Amazon.com-Tamagotchi Connction 'V4' Version 4 Virtual Pet Toy Pink with Candy Stripes - Microsoft Internet Explorer

I am getting it this week so reply A.S.A.P. !

- SSharada1325
Here's a link to Amazon.com's Tamagotchi offerings: click here. As you can see they are all authentic Bandai product.

Here's a link to Amazon.com's Tamagotchi offerings: click here. As you can see they are all authentic Bandai product.
It is the second one . The one with the pink stripes . Is it real ?

Oh ! wait ! it isnt a fake ! It says Bandai an the top left corner ! Im saved ! I AM SAVED !

- SSharada1325

Oh ! wait ! it isnt a fake ! It says Bandai an the top left corner ! Im saved ! I AM SAVED !

- SSharada1325
OH AND GUESSS WHAT ? I got my V4 in the mail today ! HOORAY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back