Is this website....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people stopped posting as much when some topics got moved to Fun Stuff from NonTT and then Fun Stuff posts no longer counting.
Probably because people only mass-posted in Fun Stuff to up their post count so they can seem ubercoolz with their 1337 post count. With 95% of those posts being in Fun Stuff.

Probably because people only mass-posted in Fun Stuff to up their post count so they can seem ubercoolz with their 1337 post count. With 95% of those posts being in Fun Stuff.
Pretty much.

If it were dead it wouldn't exist. I've been here since 2006 (maybe earlier) and to me it's always been like this.

Well it wasn't as flooded as it was. Back in 2006, on my old account, I kept on trying to post in a game but people always posted just before me, so I had to keep on editing. I was all 'Ffff you noobs! D:<<'

But, it is still alive.

I thought the same recently. I'm guessing it's just because Tamagotchis are not as popular as they used to be.

Dying.All of the old members left and were replaced by little girls
Sup bro.

It really does suck. kthx. I came here to show my friends my old Tamatalkers comic just now and decided to see how bad it's gotten.

Ha. Tamatalk, you cease to amuse me.

That's probably true. I used to do that a couple years ago when I was obsessed with my post count. Then I didn't like seeing the majority of my posts in Fun Stuff so I started posting here more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back