Is this weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! i thought i was the only one that does that!! OH THANK YOU!! i SOO thought i was a mentally iLL girl!!! that makes me feel a WHOLE ot better!!!

^ ^

\__/

I did the She said thing again today while I was talking to some friends. Except this time, I actually said "She said" out loud. I was like "My dad might take me to the Rockies this summer too! She said". Everyone was like "What?!" xD

I thought I was the only one! I was wrong. It's nice to know that other people do that too ^^

I'm not the only one?

I thought I was going insane D:

I would continuously speak to myself in my head as though I was writing a story.

XD Apparently, it's normal, judging by how many people do it as well.

xD Aw! I feel better now. I'm not insane. Yay.

ALOT of people seem to do it. o_O And I thought I was the only one. Lol.

Ohh yeah. I do that a LOT. Especially if Im alone.
Sometimes, after I say something, anything, I would think in my head, She said. It's one if my habits.

I told my teacher about it, and she said that creative minds think like that. Especially ones that have the potential to become a writer one day ^-^
I do it too. Cause every time I read a book I narate myself when im alone. If im alone I narate myself out loud. If im not alone I narate myself in my head. I do have a potential to become a writer. I already wrote like 5 books about my cat and dog. My books are mostly for young readers. I LUV writeing stories! :D

:D Twirly Curly :wub:

My friend did that over MSN, and it turned into a huge story where Hugh Laurie and Peter Griffin were stuck in a treehouse in Madagascar and a tidal wave was coming in. xD

xD. It's normal! Whenever I made cereal or something, I made it look like a cooking show. xDDD
Omg yeah! I do that whenever I make a sandwich.

Not wierd. It pretend to talk to people out loud.
Mmhmm, same. I would do all the hand motions and lip movements. And don't worry, I narrate myself all the time! I actually thought I was the only one who did this... now I'm starting to wonder if my parents or my siblings do it. o_O That would be weird...

Oh! And I'm doing it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Snickers like an idiot* Yeah, I guess that did look funny!!! xD :)
[SIZE=14pt] Nope, your not a idiot. I think I do that...o.o Its normal, so no problems....=) [/SIZE]

I like to narrate my life in my head. xD I know, I know...it sounds weird and stupid.But, if I'm really upset and feeling alone, sometimes I'll say in my head, "As she sat there, a million thoughts filled her mind. She felt so alone, so sad......she leaned back and closed her eyes, worrying about the days to come." I will even do that if I'm simply walking down the street or at school. For example..."She stared at her test like it had nothing written on it. She didn't even budge when she was told to start. She had no clue what to do."

xD Any of you as weird as me?
That happens to me after I read for a few hours. I'll put my book down and go on with life, but I'll be narrating everything in my head. ^_^ It usually wheres off in a few hours.

So dun worry, you're fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back