Is this wrong or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
Well I am always on tamatalk like almost every time I am on the computer. And I am on here because I got a tamagotchi like a while ago. And this site is for tamagotchi pet owners. And I have paused my tama for like a month maybe 2. I never use it or even touch it unless I am cleaning my room or want to see my time. Like see on my bed I have shelves on it. And I keep my tamagothis on there and every morning when I want to see what time it is I turn it on the time and see what time it is. So thats the only time I ever even touch it. So is it wrong for me to be on tamatalk if I dont even use my tamagotchi?

Umm. well, I only joined tamatalk something like two days ago, so I dont know much, but I'd say that you have to decide about that for your self. If you still enjoy reading about other people tamagotchi experience's, fine, or if you just like it here for no reason at all, fine. you've played with tamas before, so you're not completely clueless either. Even though I personally find it a bit strange, what you think of you beeing on tamatalk is up to you to decide ;)

[SIZE=14pt] i dont really play with my tamas either much Now anymore! but i still want to stay on tamatalk because it is a great site! ^_^ and i am happy to help many other tamagotchi owners with their own tamas as i know alot about them! i agree with Evumeimei though! ;) you can decide! i hope i helped you though![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back