Is V2 Really Worth It?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are V2's really that good?

• They are the best ever!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are fantastic!

• They are great!

• They are good.

• They are O.K.

• They are bad.

• They are awful.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmRain102

Reaction score
Hi!My mom said she might let me buy a V2 today and I want 2 know if they are relly all that good.Some people's V2's sound like they've been acting up,and some of the item's don't do anything.They look really awesome,but I don't know if I should buy them? :(

Yeah they definitly are worth every cent. I mean it's a little hard getting used to them because of all the new AWESOME things you can do with them. BUY IT, IT RULES!!!! :eek:

Hi!My mom said she might let me buy a V2 today and I want 2 know if they are relly all that good.Some people's V2's sound like they've been acting up,and some of the item's don't do anything.They look really awesome,but I don't know if I should buy them? :eek:
Yes, u should buy one!!The y are soooooooo much fun! I got one, and it is really worth it.. mine hasnt acted up at all.its even more fun if u have 2.

P.S.-I think i know why other people's tamagotchis might have acted up.they might have debuged theirs, or got it in water a bit.

I LOVE mine. I would rather play with the V2 than my V1 now, even though I still love her too! LOL

JM

They really are the coolest! I've kinda got used to mine now, and it is da bomb!

Yeah - go for it!

I waited ages before I got a V2 (they've been out in the UK for months...) and I wish I'd got one sooner.

So many new things to do, see and learn....!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back