..:: Is V4.5 Still Selling? ::..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxTamaChixo

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was wondering if tamagotchi version 4.5 is still selling at walmart in Canada. I'm not really into the big family on the screen thing and I am planning to get a v4.5 for my birthday. Do you think they will still be out in October :eek:

Thx for answering if you do ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably.

I guess it's just a question of keeping your eyes open for any left over stocks.

They may not have sold all their V4.5 stock in all Walmart Canada stores, but if you are pinning your hopes on your one local Walmart still having a V4.5 in October... well, maybe that is a bit too hopeful ... although, you never know!

Keep an eye on places like the Goodwill stores too :eek:

I don't know what part of Canada your in... But Michigan still has 4.5 everywhere... I'd suggest looking at a Mejier (If you have them..........) Normally they are back-logged with older versions and get the new ones a month or two after being released.

Otherwise, Check toy stores like Toys R us or a KBtoys/Big lots... I still see the v4 tamagotchi there all the time. (Big Lots mostly)

Hope I helped! :blink:

im pretty sure! but if u want 1 u should get it fast!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back