is your hair..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU LUCKY violetetchigirl101 i want my hair bruntete i have it black :eek: normie
I would kill for black hair! I have brown and i don't really like it. I gets a lot of high-lights in the summer though. My hair is wavy. I might get dark high-lights soon. I hate light hair.

~Reanna

My hair is pretty straight - not too straight though. If I don't brush it, it flicks up at the end. My hair comes about 10 centimetres below my shoulders and it is dark blonde with (natural) lighter blonde streaks in it. And it goes alot lighter in the summer. I'm happy with my hair. :eek:

-sk8er girl-

I think nobody's really happy with there hair. Either the brunettes want blonde, the blondes want brunette, the solid colors want highlights, the curly want straight, the straight want curly. That's what my mom said. :D

My hair is super wavy. If I want to straighten it the next morning, I have to sleep with it up and with 4 clips in. Then after I straighten it, it's still wavy! I need a new straightener lol.

my hair is super straight and brunette but is sorta poofy because I have so much but it only goes to the tip of my nose.

my hair is curly wavy and only goes up to my chin :D

I think nobody's really happy with there hair. Either the brunettes want blonde, the blondes want brunette, the solid colors want highlights, the curly want straight, the straight want curly. That's what my mom said. :angry: My hair is super wavy. If I want to straighten it the next morning, I have to sleep with it up and with 4 clips in. Then after I straighten it, it's still wavy! I need a new straightener lol.
You definity have a point. :furawatchi: But i am a brunette and i want black hair. LOL! Another reason why i want black hair: I just got 2 dresses for these partys i am going to and they would look so much better with black hair! XD! And my hair color clashes with my skin tone (i think).

~Reanna

my hair isnt long long but not short short and its originally like dark brown and then i died it and somehow it turned out blonde underneath and light brown on top and whe it gets longer it like waves off 2 one side

My is wavy and messy! xD Not culy, and goes just past my shoulders! :p
Luck you!! My hair is African (I'm one) very peasy, and unstraight! Hair Gel, and shampoo does not work on my bad hair. It is very short, but sometimes it hurt when I use a brush.

Also It is hard, and uncomfortable. I prefer to be bald and have less-hair though.

Locky458

Brush my hair, is like Firecracker poping!
Trust me.

my hair is long and blonde, it has layers. it is strait except for the ends of it that crls just a little. it is easy to brush but preety hard to wash! LOL

my hair is long and blonde, it has layers. it is strait except for the ends of it that crls just a little. it is easy to brush but preety hard to wash! LOL
xD, Lucky you! :p Sometimes when I wash my hair it is sore, and it hurts really bad! ;)

I think nobody's really happy with there hair. Either the brunettes want blonde, the blondes want brunette, the solid colors want highlights, the curly want straight, the straight want curly. That's what my mom said. ;) My hair is super wavy. If I want to straighten it the next morning, I have to sleep with it up and with 4 clips in. Then after I straighten it, it's still wavy! I need a new straightener lol.
That is so true. My hair is too straight, so I want it like a bed head look, not too too curly but like, wavy kinda.

I also want red streaks but I heard they turn orange.

I love being a brunette though. :p

wen i mean "hard to wash" i mean that it takes a while to wash because it is so thick

Poor Adela1996, sorry. :(That seems very hard to put up with in the morning... I wish I had straight hair!! I kinda agree with your post.

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
My natural hair color is black, then it naturally turned to reddish brown when i was younger now its brown with blonde streaks. its about 1 and 1/2 inches past shoulder length. im dying it blonde this summer

This is the color of blonde i plan on dying it---

Color I want

That's a pretty hair color, most ca-casians (sp?) has that hair color, except for the streak, it's not that VISIBLE.

Locky458

Straight.

I hate my hair... when it gets wet and isn't brushed it goes everywhere.

Like today.

It's brown with light blonde natural streaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back