Is your nick name based on anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_F.

Reaction score
If you have a nick name Is it based on like a holliday? Like me Halloween! Hallie!

If you dont have a Nick name, you can just post a friends Nick! :p :p

S_F

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my friends just call me V, short for Veronica. I hate it when people think my name is Victoria. I 'asplode! >.<

mi nickname is monkey (at home) cause when i was little i always was climming(sp) on every thing! :p mi nickname at school is lex cause mi name is lexi :p

(mi nicknames aren't holliday related)

lol be like your avatar man!!! Be happy! Whats worse is my other nick...JJ Jenny J. E_E

I've gotten nicknames at work from friends. Some names that have been given:

Tamagotchi Girl: My coworkers have started this one at work over my "odd" obsession with Tamagotchi.

Adrianna: A friend of mine at work knows I'm currently obsessed with the show Monk so she got the name Adrianna from the name Adrian.(main character)

I think thats it...

I used to have the nickname Lizard [don't ask] but after I moved schools no one called me that anymore. I loathed that nickname until I didn't have it anymore. :[

Some people will randomly call me Bai Bai and it comes out sounding like baby so people don't call me that much anymore.

My freind Jenna recently gave me the name Skipperdee like from Elouise at the Plaza, her turtles name is Skipperdee. She randomly gave me that nickname, and now this guy, Justin, loves to call me Skipperdee and nothing else. My papaw calls my grumpy and has ever since I can remember, and now my little cousin refers to me a grumpy and not Bailey.

I know there not holiday related, but there my nicknames.

Broken~Wings

My friends call me Jellie. One of my hockey friends was bored, so on MSN she made a really messed up story narrating my life in the future. In the messed up story I divorce Jesse Spencer twice then I change my name to Jellie becuase it's a mix of Jesse and Allie then I marry him again o_O xD

Well, my friends just call me V, short for Veronica.
V is a pretty nickname. Dunno if you think about it that way..

ANYWAYS!

Jerbie: based on my last name, which people like for some reason o___0

Skyscraper: I used to be really tall. Now everyone is like as tall as I am. The guy who used to call me this is now within an inch of my height.

Those two didn't stick too long.

Meggie: I don't like being called meggie. It's.. ew. Even when I type it that sounds icky.

Meg: Some of my friends call me that offhandedly. I don't particularly like it when people who aren't my friends call me ethier of the two.

Pyon or Pyonnie: Internetz, sometimes carries into IRL. I don't mind ethier. Pyonchitchi is a mouthful to most people anyway.

I call my friend Rona "Roni" sometimes.

Julie = Julish

Dana = Danish

Sihua (nobody can pronounce her name anyway, it's like Su-ha) I call Sai from time to time.

Nay-Nay- based on my real name

I'm starting to get called "Dirty dirty dirty girl", because I act like a retard. xD It's just for a joke, though, people call me that. ^^

A few people in my badminton enjoy calling me titch, because I'm 4"8. <.<

I go by Alex, instead of Alexandra..

I don't really have any nicknames, otherwise..

V is a pretty nickname. Dunno if you think about it that way..
ANYWAYS!

Jerbie: based on my last name, which people like for some reason o___0

Skyscraper: I used to be really tall. Now everyone is like as tall as I am. The guy who used to call me this is now within an inch of my height.

Those two didn't stick too long.

Meggie: I don't like being called meggie. It's.. ew. Even when I type it that sounds icky.

Meg: Some of my friends call me that offhandedly. I don't particularly like it when people who aren't my friends call me ethier of the two.

Pyon or Pyonnie: Internetz, sometimes carries into IRL. I don't mind ethier. Pyonchitchi is a mouthful to most people anyway.

I call my friend Rona "Roni" sometimes.

Julie = Julish

Dana = Danish

Sihua (nobody can pronounce her name anyway, it's like Su-ha) I call Sai from time to time.
Thankies! ^.^ I like my nickname. My friends also call me VV (veevee). :huh:

Some ppl call me Hallie the Halloween Howler...its a little long...so ppl just say Hallie!

Kairi is based on Kairi the Kingdom Hearts character. I have everyone call me that and my real nickname im not saying... its not based on anything ether...
thats whati thought your Nick was...I like that character on KOH! Shes kewl!

They call me Abs because my name is Abby (You now know my name ;) ). One of my friends call me Abdomen >.<'

On tamagotchi related online communities, I usually use TamaPATCHI as my username - and I would appreciate it if someone called me Da PATCH ;)

people call me rachie but idk who came up w/ it. its not weird or unusual or anything so idk. bailey calls me spaztart. and my science teacher calls me dancinqueen and my friend nichole call me rachel, but u have to make the ch sound like sh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back