is your tama at your computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manny999

Reaction score
honestly, my tamagotchi is always by my right hand when i am searching the tama talk site. so i was wondering are you the same way? :D :D

Mine's with me too. Most of the time. I just have so many running tamas that I can't take them all wiht me. But Holly (v4) is usualy by my side all the time.

;) RANDOM THING: :nazotchi:

anyone read those books by Philip Pullman, the Dark Matter triology? You know, Golden compass, subtle knife and Amber spyglass? Don't tamas sort of remind you of daemons? You know, you can always have them with you, (except that this time it's your choice whether or not you do) and they can change form... Just a random thought.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

No. Right now my Tamagotchi's battery is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Me and my tama go everywhere with me!!!!!!!!! :)
same with me,too.except when i go to the beach and to places where my tama could get wet. ;)

I would say sometimes. If I'm going out someplace important or out with friends I leave them paused and at home.

Yes... For a while when I was doing my V4 Pixel Sprite sheet. xD

Other than that it has been paused hanging up on my vanity for over a month now.

-Locky458

Well, I put 'sometimes' because my tama is with me most of the time, but once in a while it's not.

~Kuchi~

I don't really use My tama much anymore. But before It wasn't near me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back