Isn't it boring......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isn't it boring when you've discovered all the Characters in v4?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really. i dont have them all so i cant stop playing with my tama even though ive been playing with it for a month and a half

Well sometimes I can be because I can't think of what character I want.. But it's not really boring to me for now (^.^).

I think it's pretty fun trying to get all the characters sometimes. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I Really don`t mind what charachter i get. *I still love them* and I gues the fact that I`m an obsessor of tamagotchismeans that I see them as MORe than pets...wich is true...I mean They more are like family...Family you LIKE. ^___^

But yeah this should be in what`s on your mind...

I voted yes because you already saw it and what's the point if you already saw it before. But still, it is kinda cool seeing v4 charaters for the first time.

\\ng//

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's fun to try to get different characters, but it is definitely not boring if you discover them all. My point in a Tamagotchi is to raise it the best possible and get as many generations as possible. Not just discover characters. Otherwise, what is there to enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back