isnt this a little wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
isnt it kinda strange that my little brother is making friends with all my guy friends? hes always hanging out with them and when i shoo him away my friends get all mad at me, i hate having him there cuz he always blurts out embarassing stuff about me and they are starting to like him more than me. I forbid him to hang out with my firends and he started to cry and yell at me and my parents said that i had to let him be firends with my firends

WHAT DO I DO!!!!????

He just wants to hang out with you more.

I'd let it go, he's still a little kid, he'll make friends sooner or later.

He just wants to be not left out. :blink:

And plus, he might find you as a role model. :D

help him find his own friends and if not dig up some dirt that will make yours friends think hes a big baby

help him find his own friends and if not dig up some dirt that will make yours friends think hes a big baby
I don't think that's very nice to do to your little brother. Just help make him make friends is good enough. :D

I don't think that's very nice to do to your little brother. Just help make him make friends is good enough. :gozarutchi:
all siblings act mean to their other siblings but it doesn't mean that they don't love each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back