It feels like summer again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This morning I woke up and the sun was shining really brightly. I look at the thermometer and it's 70°F! Wow! I actually went to church without a jacket today! And then I went shopping and it got so hot in the car we needed to put the air conditioner on! When I look around the house, our flowers are coming out. I even saw a wasp the other day! Right now I'm barefoot, and my outfit for tomorrow is a t-shirt, carpis, and if my school allowed it I would wear my new flipflops but since it's not I'll just wear my tennies.

I'm so excited! It's as if winter went straight to summer! This is my weather forecast:

Tomorrow: 73°F Tuesday: 69°F Wednesday: 65°F Thursday: 59°F Friday: 65°F

It's just like those summer days! :eek:

I know, I love it! My mom and I just went shopping, and so many flowers have come out, and this one little bee comes into our yard everyday and flys outside the window, everyday! I named him Bumbley. :eek:

And ants come into out house during summer, and the ants have raided our house. :eek:

I love this time of year!

That's exactly how I felt! On Friday, it was really sunny and hot (I live in North of Canada, so it's pretty cold in the winter) and everyone was wearing their sweaters! (NOT their heavy jackets and hats!) In the car, it was so hot we had to open the windows!

Tomorrow, I'll wear a T-shirt, hoodie sweater and running shoes. (Still not as warm as it might be where you are, tw) Summer.. Youpeee!!

That's exactly how I felt! On Friday, it was really sunny and hot (I live in North of Canada, so it's pretty cold in the winter) and everyone was wearing their sweaters! (NOT their heavy jackets and hats!) In the car, it was so hot we had to open the windows!
Tomorrow, I'll wear a T-shirt, hoodie sweater and running shoes. (Still not as warm as it might be where you are, tw) Summer.. Youpeee!!
SAME!!! I went o really long walk with my friends for 2 HOURS!!! It was alot of fun we almost died of dehydration(dramatization) And today, I played tennis witch ive been waiting to do for soooooooo ooooooo oooooo oooo long!! :D SUMMER!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
According to WeatherBug, it's "unseasonably warm" here ;DD

77°F here. Totally dude 8D

In Australia, where I live, it's the end of Summer. BOOOOOO HOOOOOO! But Autumn means only 1 thing to me. M-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!! And my birthday means a lot of things!

1. A birthday cake

2. Happy Birthday from all my friends

3. My cricket team's presentation night when we get the trophies from when we won the grand final

4. MORE TAMAGOTCHIS!

In Australia, where I live, it's the end of Summer. BOOOOOO HOOOOOO! But Autumn means only 1 thing to me. M-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y!!! And my birthday means a lot of things!1. A birthday cake

2. Happy Birthday from all my friends

3. My cricket team's presentation night when we get the trophies from when we won the grand final

4. MORE TAMAGOTCHIS!
dito ^.^

I love warm weather in the spring. Soon it's my birthday! (April 25th). It's really warm here right now aswell, but I'm sick so I'm inside the whole time.. :/

//Yumi

I know! It's so beautiful outside. Yesterday, i was at my friends house, and we rode bikes, played bball, and ran down the block with no shoes on... yes, indeed spring is here...

<33

Its not that warm here in England.. only about 22degrees, I still wear my Lonsdale coat and Gloves.

..Typical English weather.

omg i live in northern canada too but in the yukon territories (not in ontario like u) and i used to live in Bethel alaska and suprisingly it is colder thre than alaska! today it snowed1 and we r pretty much in a blanket of snow :rolleyes: looks like the middle of winter...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

This morning though, there was a huge thunderstorm with cracking lightning (which I almost got hit by) and thunder. But then it cleared up, adn now it's 20 degrees!!!! o_O That's the warmest we've had in a longggg while. Summer's here baby, and I'm lovin every minute of it! xD

Best Regards, Tgd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back