....It Hurts....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cry over this alot, it's tearing me apart.
I had a boyfriend... named Marvin.

He moved.

I only talk to him on MSN like, once every three weeks. It's unbeleievable how much I loved him, I'd go over to his house and stay with him for hours. We'd play games and junk, watch TV, or sometimes, just sit for hours on end... kissing, hugging. (Not to sound mushy.)

I'd even sleep over at his house occasionally. My mom dissaprooved of it cause she thought of... some nasty things.

I miss him beyond miss him. Going to school, coming home, I've been bottling up my emotions. I have no-one to talk to, at all. He was the only one I could tell my troubles, and he'd give good advice...

So now what?

There is this boy named William. He's so darn funny and good-humored... Heh, I have a crush on him. I told Marvin this over MSN a few minutes ago, and he told me I need to let him go and move on. He lives about half-way around the world now, in Australia. I live in Canada.

His eyes just make me wanna die, melt. But I can never hold his gaze too long, I look away in embarrasement. I asked him out and he acted completely rude about it... but later he was nice again. He can sometimes be a total jerk and really nice...

The problem is, I'm 10. He's 10. His maturity level is very lowwww. Marvin and Me; we kinda... thought over our age. But none of the other males in the school are that mature, they go all "ewww" around the girls and junk. *sigh* And judge you %100 on your looks. William does too. What am I going to do? I can't go on like this! And I can't meet new people outside of my school! Should I wait till middle school...? ;)
Dude, I thought you hated Marvin... X_X

But if you really really miss him you should tell him.

And if you wait till Middle school, god it will be worse! Middle school is the brink of Insanity for boys, they make fun of banana's, last year in 6th grade some boys took 2 oranges, a fork, and a banana to make it look like balls. Trust me, I think you will find friends outside of school.

TGD... thanks alot. No one really understands how I feel, unless, your young and a hopeless lover. xPEveryone is all: "OMG YOUR SO YOUNG!" But really... age has nothing to do with this, as I've said, but everyone is giving me some good advice, so thank you all.
I'm not saying, "OMG UR SO YOUNG." Everyone has boyfriends at different ages and apparently, you had ur boyfriend at age 10. That's ok. But I totally agree with Charleene. You should have fun with urself instead of worrying about all this boyfriend stuff. Have fun being a kid. Hope I helped. ;)

No one really understands how I feel, unless, your young and a hopeless lover. xPEveryone is all: "OMG YOUR SO YOUNG!" But really... age has nothing to do with this, as I've said, but everyone is giving me some good advice, so thank you all.
True, but it could be because we've experienced and/or seen others go through the same thing and then after the fact we learned it wasn't worth it. ;]

Age does have something to do with it TO A POINT. If a 32 year old woman comes on here and says she misses her long time love and he has moved away, people would support her and tell her that they are sorry she is going through this and there are more fish in the sea and maybe it just wasnt meant to be, but when a 10 year old comes on here and says that, it makes (from the looks of it) most of us cringe at the thought of a pure, innocent, child being corrupted by something that they really should wait until they are ready for. Crushes are all fine and dandy, until you mistake it for love (I am not saying that you didnt love him, keep that in mind!) and then you get your heart broken and it scars you for a long time and you have problems with boys later on because of it. When I was 11 I "fell in love" with this boy at school named Scott Stone. He was the cutest boy in the world, we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" and couldnt be happier. We never kissed, we never spent the night at each others houses, and once school was out, we went our seperate ways and I never saw him again. Now, I thought I loved him, he was the best thing in the world and I missed him like you wouldnt believe, but a few years later I met my husband, and THAT was true love. You can mistake feelings sometimes and confuse them for other feelings, and at 10 years old its hard to tell the difference between love and missing your best friend since kindergarten because he had to move away.

Like I said, I am not saying you did not love him, everyone is different. You can find your soul mate when you are 8 and not even know it, or find them when you are 70 and be furious because you missed out on so much time with them. But what I am saying is do not get hung up on this boy. You will find someone sweeter, nicer, cuter, and better, no matter how much you think this boy is the world right now, it will change when Mr. Right comes along. Fate would not rip two people apart unless they were not meant to be together. There is a reason for everything, we just dont always see it at first.

You may be 10 years old, and alot of us may think that you are too young to date, kiss, sleep over at boys' houses, etc. but you are the only one who can take control of that, and if you think you are ready, then that is your choice and nobody can do anything to change that....except your parents....do they know you used to go over to this boys house and make out with him all the time? Just look at it as a bystander and you will realize this is not an attack on all young people who date, this is a plea from us to you to get you to live your life before rushing into adulthood lol

I know, alot of the things I say contradict the things I said before, but I am like that. My standing on it is that you shouldnt be allowed to kiss boys or do anything like that until you are 14 (the only reason I say this is because there is a difference between a kiss on the cheek and a make out session like you have on dates) and you shouldnt be allowed to date until you are 16. That way you can go through puberty and you dont risk getting yourself in a bad situation because of hormones or fantasies controlling you.

Ahhhh, anyways. Not trying to step on toes here or anything, I am just very opinionated and I apologize if it offends anyone and I will stop if asked to.

Hey Zo, when I got the topic norifacation I came runnin'!

I know from our talks that you can't talk to him on the phone, and your mom hates his guts.

My life is teh complete opisite, so I will see what I can do.

Finding the right person at our age... it's difficult.

When you do? It's unexplainable.

WHen they leave? It's heart breaking.

Finding another guy while trying to get over one? No-no. You will end up pulling yourself further away from the world, everything.

Try to remeber Marvin as a friend. That he was. Marvin-the-normal-person.

When you do this, it may seem easier.

Also, To young? Love has no limit. I don't see a huge billboard that says "LOVE= 35 + or older!!!!" or something.

When you find the right person, you know it.

<33

Crow

Ten is a pretty young age to have such great emotions like that. It really is too bad that your boyfriend moved. I can understand not having a best friend there because they have moved away. But maybe you really should get over him. You never have to forget about him, but just try to branch out and hang out with other people. Meet new friends, and maybe some time along your life you will meet somebody new. Just live your life, no strings attatched for a while. It will feel nice after the initial shock of letting go. Trust me.

TGD... thanks alot. No one really understands how I feel, unless, your young and a hopeless lover. xPEveryone is all: "OMG YOUR SO YOUNG!" But really... age has nothing to do with this, as I've said, but everyone is giving me some good advice, so thank you all.
im sorry, and i no ur thinking "o yeah she dosnt understand, age donst have anything to do with this, she dosnt no me" but rely we are just trying to help, you ARE a little to young to be "in love" (not to be rude) and i bet ur mature but when u get older youll understand what im saying (i thought i was in love at ur age, but when u get older u will fall in love with a boy, and mean REAL REAL love, its hard to explain), but for now im sorry to say he seems to be departing, boys come and go , but as they say , its better to have loved and lossed then to never have loved at all. it is extreamly hard to maintain a long distance relasoinship (trust me ive tried ;) ) try to stay in touch and still be friends, and as for the imiture boys in ur grade, well there is nothing u can do, its best just to wait until every one is a little more mature and lay low for a couple of years, just enjoy ur childhood, and start dating when yall are a little older and more mature

p.s dont forece urself into a relatoinship it seems like after this little insedent ur trying to find an new guy really quickly and ur settleing for the guy u said "can somtimes be kinda mean", let urselves find eachother, u dont have a single need to rush into a relatoinship (*cough* too young *cough* sorry i ,uh, must have somthing in my throat ;) )

I cry over this alot, it's tearing me apart.
I had a boyfriend... named Marvin.

He moved.

I only talk to him on MSN like, once every three weeks. It's unbeleievable how much I loved him, I'd go over to his house and stay with him for hours. We'd play games and junk, watch TV, or sometimes, just sit for hours on end... kissing, hugging. (Not to sound mushy.)

I'd even sleep over at his house occasionally. My mom dissaprooved of it cause she thought of... some nasty things.

I miss him beyond miss him. Going to school, coming home, I've been bottling up my emotions. I have no-one to talk to, at all. He was the only one I could tell my troubles, and he'd give good advice...

So now what?

There is this boy named William. He's so darn funny and good-humored... Heh, I have a crush on him. I told Marvin this over MSN a few minutes ago, and he told me I need to let him go and move on. He lives about half-way around the world now, in Australia. I live in Canada.

His eyes just make me wanna die, melt. But I can never hold his gaze too long, I look away in embarrasement. I asked him out and he acted completely rude about it... but later he was nice again. He can sometimes be a total jerk and really nice...

The problem is, I'm 10. He's 10. His maturity level is very lowwww. Marvin and Me; we kinda... thought over our age. But none of the other males in the school are that mature, they go all "ewww" around the girls and junk. *sigh* And judge you %100 on your looks. William does too. What am I going to do? I can't go on like this! And I can't meet new people outside of my school! Should I wait till middle school...? :(
[SIZE=7pt]Let me just start by saying you are very mature, when I read this post, I was astounded when I saw "Im 10" I was thinking more along the lines of 15. [/SIZE]

Your, excactly like me, I loved this boy soo much, like beyond liking, it was almost pure love at my end, and I know he liked me back, we'd hang out, and he was really sweet. Then, he went and did something that hurt me, I said somethings I shouldn't have, and now I'm torn. I feel like crying, all the time, all the time. Because of him. (His name is Will)

Enough about me.

I say to call Marvin, talk to him as much as possible, plan to visit him? Is he coming back to Our home and native land anytime soon? If so, plan to see him!

I hope this smooths out.

kc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back