it sucks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! That's sad! You know something weird? I was holding my tamagotchi in my hand and after i read that, my tamagotchi ACTUALLY CRIED. No joke! Im not pretending! Wow, me and my tamagotchi really feel bad for you. Don't let them get to u. I get called Neopet lover and I don't even LIKE neopets like I used to. Is was In second grade! And I'm in fifth now and I STILL get called that! I know how u feel. :D

i feel sorry for you, i would not like to always be called that,

and nobody really knows about me and tamas so nobody can call me that.

Just agree and say "Yep, tamas are fabulous aren't they?" Then they will get bored and they will stop teasing you if you do this every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say OMG THAT MAKES ME SOO SAD!!!! ;) :D :rolleyes: and theyll stop bothering yew. thats what i did when i was in second grade everyone picked on me for being a tomboy and they still do but i dont care.

Hmm... No one ever really picks on me for having a tamagotchi. But once I was at a bible study and this girl was like, " is that a tamagotchi? I used to play with those when I was like, a little kid". And she was the same age as me! I felt a little too old. I did feel picked on, but I dont think she meant anything by it.I really don't know how you feel. But i'm sure it does suck to be picked on, especially for this reason. But just because they call you 'tamagotchi girl'... Is that an insult? I mean, if your proud- you should like this nickname. Be known for your (maybe) large collection of tamas.

I only have one tama and theirs this girl who came up to me & my Best Friend while we were connecting & Said''are those tamagotchi's???Those are so old!Hey everyone Elizabeth(me)&and Jayme(mah BFFL)Have Tamagotchi;'s''

And now everyone calls us gotchi twins (we do look the same kinda) We gotused to it and took pride.Then we caught the girl (Natalia)who picked on us & she had a v3 & now everyone calls her ''gurl version 3''LOL

That really sucks that some of you get picked on. I used to bring mine to school, and I never really got made fun of. A lot of people I know actually like them. Last year (9th grade), two of my friends were pretty much begging me to bring some of mine to school and let them have some since I have a lot.

Some people just aren't happy unless they are making soneone ele's life miserable. They're probably just jealous. Pay them no mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back