Itchigotchi's out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickname:Flipper

Reaction score
*edit: poll removed since the game is over and the winner has been selected*

now there is only Mametchi :mimitchi: and Violetchi :mametchi: left! dun-dun-DUN!

remebering Itchigotchi:

:) :wub: :lol: :blink: :pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Exciting isn't it? =3

I think :) will win, I'm not sure why, maybe because mametchi was around longer? :wub:

Gaaaaah, losing my brain here...

I want Mametchi to win because Mametchi is an older character than Furawatchi.

Though I get many Mametchi, looks like I won't vote but secretly support Mametchi!

NOOOOOO! Why did Ichigotchi have to be out? I was clinging my hopes onto this cute character! I like Memetchi and Ichigotchi... and guess what? They both got booted off!

No!

Hmmm... This is a toughie. I guess that Mametchi will win but then again what about Violetchi?

She's cute! :hitodetchi:

Yes!!!!Ichigotchi's out!!!!!!!! MAmetchi go!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 how can ichigotchi be OUT??? WHHHHHHHHY :( :( :( :( :D :p :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

im voting for violectchi because mametchi is way to popular no offense to the people who like him/her :ph34r:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My darling Ichigotchi has gone!!!! :marumimitchi: :itchigotchi: :chohimetchi: . It's FURAWATCHI! Not Vilotchi. :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :nazotchi: . I'm voting for Mametchi! :kusatchi: :mametch: :nyatchi:

I'm hoping that Mametchi will win, but I don't mind if Violetchi wins instead.

Dang, Ichigotchi's out? I was voting for her, Kuchipatchi and Ichigotchi. D'oh. I'll vote for Mametchi then.

-Kuchipatchi-

Go Mametchi! I think I know why they made this... For the countdown of when the V4 design will be Revealed! I mean on the Great Shell-ection Contest Rules,It says that the V4 Design will be Revealed on October 20th! I'm so excited!

Yes! Go Violetchi! You'll win! I'm gonna vote for ever!

Esther, cookie, good news!

[SIZE=21pt] Violetchi! You rock! Masktchi and Goza are counting on you! [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back