ITCHY >____<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are luckier than me k i got 15 bug bites on my leg and 10 on my arms :D

I also got one on my neck they all itch like crazy all

When i shower all the bug bites become red on the center and normal around the center it's freaking weird and now one bit my waist :) :D

DAM :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

P.S. nothing help me with my bites!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortizone cream works for itching.

To make them go away faster, put rubbing alcohol on them.

I don't know why it works, but it does. Mine usually go away within 12-24 hours after putting rubbing alcohol on them.

[SIZE=8pt]i'd try cortizone or hydrocortizone. they both work great![/SIZE]

but if i don't have any of that on hand, i usually just pinch the bites really hard and then slap them so they stop itching for awhile. it sounds painful, but it stops the itching for a bit :wacko:

This might sound crazy but...

put some Windex on it. o_O I saw it in a movie and wondered if it works... but then again movies can give you some baaaaaaad info.

I counted , I have 32 1/2 Dx ( one is going away )
---

perfume?? I dont wanna smell good! I wanna stop itching Dx
No, not pefume, I was teling you they make perfume. If you sprayed purfume on bugbites...Ouch...x_X

The brand "Swan" clear cream, its works good. ^.^

----

Windex?! xDDD Wouldn't that burn, DX

aloe lotion

calimine lotion

oatmeal bath

bath with bakeing soda

"Apply calamine lotion or a baking soda paste.

If the itch is severe, use 1% hydrocortisone cream (no prescription). Apply 4 times a day until the itch is less severe, then switch to calamine lotion.

Also apply firm, sharp, direct, steady pressure to the bite for 10 seconds. A fingernail, pen cap, or other object can be used.

If the bite is very itchy after local treatment, try an oral antihistamine (e.g. Benadryl). Sometimes it helps, especially in allergic children."

i got this from https://www.lpch.org/HealthLibrary/ParentCa...InsectBite.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back