Item descriptions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi95

Reaction score
Playable Stuff:

Baby: Chest, shovel, Gramophone, Doll, Action figure, boom box

Child: Chest, shovel, Gramophone, Doll, Action figure, boom box

Teenager: Chest, shovel, Gramophone, Doll, Action figure, boom box, building blocks

Adult: Everything(exept the make-up if you don't have the mirror)

Item descriptions

Chest: chest opens up and gives you money or an item/make your tama into a baby or oldie and all your hearts will be empty after that.

Shovel: digs up cake/money/snake that will scare your tama

Gramophone: Plays 3 songs to your tama(Mary had a little lamb, ABC song, classical tune)

Doll: Make your tama happy if a girl. your tama will bring it to sleep if you play with it continouosly. Not suitable for boys though.

Action figure: Make your tama happy if a boy. your tama will bring it to sleep if you play with it continouosly. Not suitable for girls though.

Boom box: Plays a tune. If cd is inside , there is a 90% chance that it will blow up.

Building blocks: Tama will walk side to side and after a while a block will form and your tama will sit down and look at his/her masterpiece.

Ipod(also known as "Music" in tamatown" ) : Your tama just listens to it. No sound coming out .

Wig: Tama will wear a wig. Quite funny! Different tama wear different wigs

Shirt: Tama will zoom in a bit and will dance around wearing a shirt.

Umbrella: tama holding an umbrella around the screen.

Sunglasses: Tama wears sunglasses which makes them look cool.

Mirror: Tama will pose around the mirror for a while and slowly come up giving you a big smile.

Make up: Works only with Mirror and must be a girl. Not sure what it does. Never tried it.

Wings: Your tama wear a wing and flies around the screen.

TV: Tama watches TV.Different expression after watching each show.

RC cars/toy: Tama carrying a controller and there will be a car/duck going around the screen. The expression of the tama depends on whether the car/duck can drive smoothly.

Ok , thats all for Now!!!!! Sry, but I'm tired, I'll post later for more.

Wow! You must have gone through a lot of trouble to type out all this information! Thanks for your help! :hitodetchi:

Yeah, if anyone knows any more stuff. pls post! I will try to post when i have time.

Here's more:

Weights: Tama will be carrying weights(each in 1 hand) lift them 2 times, stop, and continue,

Clone(also known as !!) : tama will be looking at it for a sec, then it will turn into a clone and follow what it does.

Ball: tama will be balancing on a ball.

Drum: Tama will be playing a drum which makes a nice tune.

Throne: Tama will be seating on a throne. Looks royal

how long does it sit on that throne ?

looked 2 me like "pause" ^^

it's just sittin still, i always ended it manually^^

It sits there almost forever i think. I, too end it maually.

Great List! You must have worked so hard on it!

Two thumbs way up!

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back