Item Fequancy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashka

Reaction score
I was curious... I know that items get passed down the generations and all that.

But how often can you use each item? Does anyone have a chart or a list of the items that can be used more than once and how many times they may be used?

Thankyou for any assistance. :marumimitchi:

With all the food and stuff they go away after one use but unless your tama dies the items will never dissapear apart from the pencil and a few others. Which item do you want to know about?

all items other than tools, love potion, soda, shovel, plant, or pencil, stay forever(i think)

Balls i think don't stay forvever.
Balls do stay forever.Also, MOST of the items can stay forever unless your tamagotchi dies.Unless your tamagotchi died, and you had a baby.The items stay with your baby, and the treats.

Well, these are the items that I think do stay forever unless your tamagotchi dies:

Ball

Skate-board

Maracas

Hat

Bow

Rare Costume (When your tamas wears it, when it disappears at night look in items the next morning and another one will be there!)

That's all I can remember for now, but I'll find out more soon!

Hope this helped!

[SIZE=21pt]♥♥♥♥♥♥[/SIZE]

Ashka, there is a list of ALL thems in the pinned section of "Tamagotchi Tips&Tricks". You should go there and check it out; it's extremely helpful!

~tamabebe12

stuff you can wear stays forever. and depending on price, with the only exeption of the ball(200) and melon (500) everything over 400 stays forever. and the costume doesnt (panda) but every thing you can only use as an adult over 400 not a secret item stays forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back