Item / Money cheat v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crayoncanyon

Reaction score
im in ur forums gettn complaints off ur users
When you get a letter or a visit from the king or the match maker comes OR ANY SUCH event, take a note of the time (the times I've noted so far are 10:30 am and 11:30 am) and after you've recieved your item/letter/money, set the time backward 1 minute and after that minute is up the post man will come again.

I discovered this when the match maker came for me but I didn't press anything so she left. I set the time back and got a snake in the mail, set it back again and got a poo, after a few rounds of hate mail the king game with food, then cash, then food again untill eventually the matchmaker came back again.

Hope this helps everyone out!

sneakay ¬u¬

*btw I should probably add, ever so often a letter doesn't come, if you just set the time back again it should work, try it a few times if it doesn't work, it will eventually. also the times I've mentioned are the times that happened on my tama, yours could be different, it's best if you wait for a letter to actually come and then do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
B) i'd rather play right. xP

that takes me a while... :/ its 10.30, then i have to cycle through 59 seconds, and listen to it beep. ^^;;

im impatient

can I just add that this works for shop restocks too, if there are boring items in the shop, set your time to 11:59pm, wait till it hits midnight and then change the time to 9am (or whenever your tama wakes up).

The shop should be restocked.

:) Thanks it really works the matchmaker came and brought Mimitchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm, she seems 2 b more generous on v4^^

:D I've found a time I think it only works when your tama is a teen

well the time is 12:59pm :huh:

PS. it only works on v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back