items are cheap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeroo

Reaction score
say u buy a chest for 200 p. what is the point all u get is either a mean creature thingy or 200 p. excatly how much u payed to get the chest!??????? :p ^_^ -_- :D :(

those arent your only prizes.you could get more gp or the mean snake, a doll or sumtin...its gives you a lot uv different tings.

i has no clue what cha all are talkin bout! pm me if u want a friendeh! i know im wierd :(

hey, if you don't have something good to say, don't say it at all :wacko:

i bet you've never considered that you can get more points from it have you <_< you just took two results and decided to post how much you hated them :blink:

I got food and i got a mean guy he mad my tama 0 pounds them my tami was really sad and was really hungry that evil tama! :angry: <_< :angry: :huh: :angry: <_< :angry: :unsure: :(

Once got tramsformed into a baby.

Next time got a corn dog. It's pure

luck what you get.

Tama22!

:(

Those aren't the only options. I've bought the chest a few times and there's good and bad - once, it turned my tama into an old guy (can't remember the official name for it) and then it gave me 3000 gp once. =) It just depends on your luck.

Once from the chest I got 1000p and another time my tama was turned into a baby for a few seconds and changed back. So there are lot's of different things that you can receive from the chest don't just assume that those are the only two itmes you can get.

Mine Turned into a grandpa

Then into a baby

After i got weightds and then i got 1500Pts/.

i bought two chests in my shop.. one of them gave me a tv and another gave me 8000 gp!!!!

how lucky can anyone get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back