Items Not Showing Up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bethie777

Reaction score
In tamatwon there are lots of freebies, yeah? Well, in the arcade, I won somethings.

I had a cap, entered the password, and the present came down. It opened and it was the cap. But then I can't find the cap anywhere! I look in items, and souvinears, and still cant find it!

I have 10 items in my inventoy. My pet is currently on the second evoulution stage. I have a v3.

can you help me?

I was having the same problem last night. I went to TamaTown on June 1st and got a bunch of stuff including GP, the car, the action figure, and some other things that I purchased.

I put in the logout password in my Tamagotchi and everything but when I went looking for the items, I couldn't find them. I tried under Items, Souvenirs, even under Presents.

If anyone could provide me with an answer, that would be great!

I am pretty sure I entered the correct logout password because I received all the GP I earned but I just cannot find the items.

I wonder if this has any correlation with the fact that TamaTown is down atm... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back