Items/Souveneirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaledrina

Reaction score
Alright, it's been a loooong time since I've been in the virtual scene, and on a whim, I went out and bought two Version 3 connection whatchamajiggs (one for me, and one for a friend to take care of).

I'm so confused about items and stuff, though. I bought the wings in tamatown and entered the code and whatnot onto my tama, but are they just there to admire, or can my tama wear them or something?

I also accidentally bought the RC car. Once again, can my tama actually interact with it, or is it just there?

I know I heard about the doll/action figures and being able to "play" with them. How do you do that? when I hit the B button it just beeps and doesn't do anything.

I've also tried that trick where in the shop you "surprise" the shopkeeper and are able to enter codes, but those never seem to do anything. Whenever I enter them, he just returns to normal.

Sorry if any of these are repeat questions. I tried doing my own searching but I just didn't find it. D:

When your tama has reached the adult stage it'll be able to use the items.

Images under 'souviner' are not usable.

I've also tried that trick where in the shop you "surprise" the shopkeeper and are able to enter codes, but those never seem to do anything. Whenever I enter them, he just returns to normal.
This will work, it's a knack, press A once then 3 times quickly to see him looked shocked, then type in code. It took me a few tries each time to get it right.

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back